Wednesday, February 28, 2018

St.Vincent De Paul Catholic Church of Petaluma


I was up in Petaluma, Ca and came by this beautiful church. It was St.Vincent De Paul Catholic and it is over 90 years old. The outside struck me first:




And they had this little memorial for the veterans in Petaluma who died while in the service


And the inside was just as beautiful:









And I had to take this picture because it is my name:


St.Vincent De Paul Church in Petaluma is a beautiful church to enjoy a service.

10 comments:

  1. Nothing quite like a church for peace and beauty. I always seek them out when I travel. This one is exceptional. Thank you for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful place. I love to see the stain glass window. They look amazing. Thanks for sharing at Welcome To The #Weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the blessings of your photos and visit to lovely Church. It is definitely a beautiful structure.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Thanks for linking up with Sunday Showcase!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    http://www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an absolutely beautiful church and I thoroughly enjoyed your photos of it. Thank you for sharing them with us at Party in Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This beautiful post is a FAMILY feature on the April You're the STAR blog hop: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2018/04/youre-star-week3-family-april-2018.html
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.